Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:17, 29 October 2019 by Tbishop (remove note "Classic Mac OS (before OS X) and MS-DOS are no longer supported"; change http to https)
- 550 megabytes on hard drive (for complete installation, including sound files), OR
- 210 megabytes on hard drive (for partial installation, excluding sound files)
- 100 megabytes RAM (in addition to RAM needed by the operating system)
- If you receive Wenlin on a CD-ROM (rather than by downloading from the internet), a CD-ROM drive is required for installation, but afterwards it is no longer required. Alternatively, Wenlin can always be run directly from the CD, in which case installation is unnecessary, and only a few megabytes of hard drive space are used while Wenlin is running.
- Any of these operating systems:
- For GNU/Linux, please see our Wenlinux page.
- We intend to support other modern operating systems in the future.
- To read PDF documentation a PDF viewer is required (for example, the free Adobe Reader).